A Brief Guide to World Domination

I don’t normally re-post links from around the web on LifeDev anymore, but I’ll make an exception for this. Good friend Chris Guillebeau has written an exceptional guide on how to achieve your goals, A Brief Guide to World Domination. It’s truly awesome. It’s also free, so there’s really no reason why you shouldn’t at least check it out. Here’s a taste:

Who should read this report

I should warn you now that this report
is not for everyone.  In fact, it’s probably
not for most people. Instead of writing
for the general public, I spent about 35
hours writing these pages for a small
minority of people interested in living
life on their own terms while making a
dramatic, positive difference in the lives
of others at the same time.
In short, I wrote it for people who are
serious about ruling—or at least chang-
ing—the world.

A Brief Guide to Changing the World

• chungaepark July 3, 2008, 8:10 pm

I like this guide! Chris wants to change the world and that is obvious from his passion. I saw a presentation today that was very similar. It is about how your big idea can change the world – http://www.slideshare.net/ethos3/the-big-idea

• chungaepark July 3, 2008, 4:10 pm

• Seth July 2, 2008, 1:24 pm

Hmm, looks like the link is down. Did you crash it with your traffic somehow?

• BigFromage July 1, 2008, 10:53 pm

Hi there Glen

Just wanted to say that I love LifeDev and thought as a long time lurker its probably about time to show my gratitude by saying so!

Along with Chris' ideas on a new manifesto I'm trying to get a simple idea into everyday consciousness. Its called DO3things and is based on a simple idea that by doing three things (as big or small as you like) we can all make for a better life.

One thing for you.

One for someone else.

One for the world we share.

If anyone would like to join in please come over to http://do3things.wordpress.com/ and post a comment letting the world know what you're up to.

All the best and thanks again for the inspiration!

Tim

• Glen Stansberry July 2, 2008, 12:45 am

Sounds like a great concept Chris. Oh, and welcome!

• thegrowingroom June 25, 2008, 1:41 pm

Hey I really like your blog.

I am trying to establish myself and my blog within the community. It is going well but I wouldn't be anywhere without great resources and friends like LifeDev.

Anyway, keep up the good work and originality.
    I really like the colors on your blog haha, not sure why but they are very relaxing.

Be good my friend!
    -Matt

• Shanel Yang June 24, 2008, 8:44 pm

Sounds intriguing! I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing the news. : )