Thanks for your interest in guest posting on LifeDev. I have some guidelines to make sure your post is accepted.
Please send a minimum of 1200 words – longer content is very welcome.
Accepted topics are focused on personal productivity. We want to give actionable advice to creatives, entrepreneurs, digital nomads, freelancers, and others who work independently.
I have a list of topics if you would like to be provided with one.
- I permit 1-2 dofollow links to your site in the content.
- A byline is optional, and the link will be nofollow.
- Include plenty of outbound links to a variety of other sites as references.
- Also, link to at least two of my existing articles.
Images and Attribution
Provide a header image (minimum 1300×500) and enough images for the body to keep the page looking interesting. That’s usually about 3-5 images, depending on article length. Video inclusions are welcome. Include attribution and sources of all images, videos, quotes, and other referenced material.
- Send the article in Word format to amber @ lifedev.net.
- Use h2 and h3 tags, as appropriate. Use bold for emphasis.
- Embed the images into the doc as you would like them to appear.
I edit every article carefully and will make changes to ensure it’s the best content I can post for my readers.
I will let you know as soon as I’ve decided if your article is right for LifeDev. Your article may be accepted as is, returned for changes before acceptance, or I will let you know if it’s not going to be suitable for LifeDev.
I look forward to working with you!