Just Launched: The LifeDev Tools Blog

Well, after the successful launch of the productivity video blog, I’ve decided to start another blog on the brand new LifeDev network. I love just about anything involving productivity tools. The prospect of trying a new beta of a productivity app excites me in an almost unhealthy way. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to write and test the many cool tools that I stumble upon. Fortunately, I met Brett.

Brett Kelly is the writer of the awesome GTD blog Cranking Widgets. It wasn’t long after chatting on IM that we were like peas and carrots when it comes to productivity apps. So, Brett graciously accepted my invitation to help write the brand new Productivity Tools blog. We’ll be covering all things productivity tools, (both online and offline), with Brett doing the majority of the writing.

Oh, and don’t worry about the main LifeDev blog. Now I’ll have more time to focus on a few of my own passions here: creativity, productivity, organization, and the beautiful marriage of the three. So now any post that has to do with any sort of tool used for productivity will now be on the tools blog, and any post that has to deal more with everything else will remain here at the ranch.

I’m really excited.

So if you’re feeling like you’d like to join in on the fun, subscribe below to the LifeDev Productivity Tools.

Subscribe by feed: subscribe to lifedev productivity tools

or by email:

Oh, and if you’re wanting to subscribe to the entire LifeDev Network (main, video, tools), we’ve set up a feed that has all three wrapped into one. There will probably be somewhere between 4-6 posts per day, no more than 10 (extreme).

LifeDev Network Feed:

As always, we’d love to hear what you guys are thinking about the recent expansions, etc. If you’ve got any ideas/questions/comments/ screams of outrage, put ’em in the comments below. We’ll be sure to respond.

Thanks and Enjoy!

• faraimpresii September 29, 2009, 12:39 pm

Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem most of us are facing on a daily basis. Some studies say that men tend to “get” balder faster or that stress contributes to this problem or plainly we're just born with it – carried by genes that is. Nevertheless when it comes to hairloss or caderea parului we have to agree that women suffer the most and spend up a fortune to get rid of this problem. The thing is most products aren't even half good as they are marketed so what's a woman to do ? I think that natural remedies (using eggs and aloe vera) can help your hairloss problem but if people don't start eating and living healthy there's no stop to this issue.

• faraimpresii September 29, 2009, 8:39 am

• epam igpofye September 6, 2008, 6:46 pm

qlxipd dprjnlb musfgczeq ofndwtr htav okqvuis xodmlskzr

• Lestefoen December 16, 2007, 3:57 pm

If you are losing your hair, you know that the process doesn’t simply affect the way
    you look; it can also affect the way you feel about yourself.

Hair Loss Product

• Ivan November 29, 2007, 12:00 am

Hi, my name is disman-kl, i like your site and i ll be back ;)

• psymbossepare October 5, 2007, 4:07 pm

There’s one special secret Sale link on Amazon:

This is open every Friday and ONLY on Fridays!

You can find very good discounts here, although some Fridays you can really get
    lucky and make off like an Amazon bandit – I´ve seen discounts there as low as 75%
    off sticker Price.

• CYPELOOLI October 4, 2007, 8:54 pm

I’ve got an Amazon gift certificate burning holes in my pocket,
    and I want to get the most bang for my buck.

Enter the Secret Amazon Web Pages:

This is where you’re going to find the “latest sales, rebates, and limited-time offers” from
    Amazon, and you can score some pretty deep discounts if you’re a savvy shopper.

Next, there’s the special Sale link. This is open every Friday, and ONLY on Fridays.

You can find the same good discounts here as you would in hidden Deals, although some
    Fridays you can really get lucky and make off like an Amazon bandit – I’ve seen discounts
    there as low as 75% off sticker price.

• markofando October 2, 2007, 8:29 am

Want to start your private office arms race right now?

I just got my own USB rocket launcher :-) Awsome thing.

Plug into your computer and you got a remote controlled office missile launcher with 360 degrees horizontal and 45 degree vertival rotation with a range of more than 6 meters – which gives you a coverage of 113 square meters round your workplace.
    You can get the gadget here: http://tinyurl.com/2qul3c

Check out the video they have on the page.

Cheers

Marko Fando

• Mike April 17, 2007, 6:36 am

This is a great idea and I can see it growing exponentially! The tools are a key part of the process…

All the best, Mike