I just got an email from Chris at Calgoo saying that their calendar service is going live tomorrow.
In case you haven’t heard of Calgoo, it’s a calendar that allows you to roll all of your calendars, (GCal, iCal, Microsoft) into one, with sharing among contacts. It looks like it’s a desktop/online combo with a download required.
Here’s some of the features releasing tomorrow that I was notified about:
- Easily import and synchronize Google calendars Outlook calendars, and iCal calendars
- Manage all aspects of your life with calendar groups, searching, filters, tags and colours
- Quickly arrange meetings or share events via buddy lists
- Add and manage tasks and link them with your calendars
- Work online and offline with Google Apps (free and Premier)
- Use your Google Calendar settings for sharing and SMS/email reminders
- Work offline and sync automatically when you have access to an Internet connection
- Single click Ã¢â‚¬Å“Map itÃ¢â‚¬Â to generate a Google map of your event or appointment location
Honestly, with my interest piqued with Scrybe and it’s online/offline capabilities without requiring a download, I’d probably much rather wait for it’s launch.
Also, as far as social calendars go, 30 Boxes is still the best by far in my opinion.
If you get around to trying Calgoo out, let us know what you think of it. It still looks pretty interesting.