For those of you Moleskine fanatics, anabubula.com has the updated mGTD v1.0 ready for download.Ã‚Â For those of you who aren’t familiar with moleskine, don’t worry.Ã‚Â It’s not a pelt from the furry yard rodent.Ã‚Â It’s a shmancy notebook used to capture ideas in a stylish manner.Ã‚Â It’s claimed to have been used by greats such as Picasso, Matisse and Hemingway.
Anabulba’s little innovation is great for GTD’ers wanting to take the sytem inside of their favorite little notebook.Ã‚Â This is the second release of the system, so here’ what has been worked on:
1. size has change so the color spread is the only thing that bleeds out of the Moleskine planner
2. Next Actions entries are 20 per page giving more space for writing
3. We made also some arrangement for “Some Day/maybe” and “Waiting for” fields
4. Now we have 3 different color versions: Orange, Red, Blue
5. Each page has crop marks for easy cutting
6. Each version has the main mGTD page and also 3 more back-page options: a. a daily scheduler, b. a contact names page and c. a landscape mindmap playground!
So now, you can have the mGTD sheet which fits better to your daily needs
Just mosey on over to the site for previews and ready-to-print pdfs.
Merlin’s also got some moleskin hacks over at 43Folders, if you’re needing another moleskine fix.