DownloadSquad reports that Google’s been updating Google Reader with a few fixes and added features.
- First and foremost: An “Add to folder” menu after using the subscribe bookmarklet, the Firefox 2.0 subscribe button and the “Add to Google” button
- The “Feed actions…” menu lets you rename the feed and change its folders
- Some IE 7 display bugs have been fixed
- Some IE 6 display bugs have been fixed
- OPML import should be more tolerant of invalid characters
- The filtering that can be done in the settings page now handles multiple terms (separate them with spaces)
- The settings page should display faster when you have lots of subscriptions
I noticed the “Add to folder” menu item when I was adding some feeds the other day. It’s nice not having to go back and to the “manage subscriptions” tab, find the feed and THEN change the folder. Great work guys!
Related News: Google’s New Shortcuts, Interface and Safari
Liked the Post? Why Not Subscribe?
Get LifeDev delivered to your inbox as articles are published.